Jacobsen|Daniels welcomes Carla A. Nelson Chambers as their Managing Consultant for the Maryland and Washington, DC market. Ms. Nelson Chambers has over two decades of management consulting experience, specializing in business and organizational diversity, and working with small, disadvantaged, minority, and women-owned businesses. She is a two time recipient of Maryland’s Top 100 Women and served as the Director of Minority and Women-owned Business Development for Baltimore City under two Mayors. She has a passion for working with entrepreneurs and businesses owners to assist them in their journeys to marketplace success.
- Successful Diversity Fair & Business Reception with AMAC & Michigan U.S. Small Business Administration
- New Hires and Promotions – Quarter 3, 2017
- Jacobsen|Daniels Named Among Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces
- Miriam M. L’Engle Joins as Facilities Practice Area Project Manager
- New Hires and Promotions – Quarters 1 and 2, 2017