Our Airport Concessions Group specializes in customized hospitality concession concepts that deliver an exceptional customer service experience, focus on local and national brands and quality products, and generate for stakeholders a return on the investments made in the airports, properties, and facilities. Our expertise incorporates expertise in planning, implementation, and operations to create local and national concepts with a primary focus on airports, business parks, federal institutions and military facilities. Our partners recognize our ability to manage a variety of food and beverage businesses and provide an exceptional customer service experience.
Be it food & beverage or retail news and gifts, we can create the concessions concept and manage the business to fit your specific needs. We know airports, we know travelers, and we know how to provide a great customer experience. Our focus is on the “Grab & Go” model with a “Keep it Local” theme. We source local product from local vendors to support the local economy. We aim to provide those nostalgic foods and souvenirs that are true to that local experience and traveling destination. With our airport expertise and knowledge, we know what airports need to please both the public and those who work at the airport: quality, reasonably priced products and services offered in a clean and welcoming environment. For food & beverage, orders have to be delivered fast, by well-groomed employees who offer a smile and a genuine “thank you.”
Partner with strong local and national brands large concession companies to pursue opportunities in large and mid-size airports. In smaller markets, function as the airport’s master concessionaire running all aspects of the business.
• We have strong relationships with Airport Senior Management.
• We understand airline and passenger demand forecasts and how to transfer that knowledge to reliable concession activity and revenue forecasts.
• We prepare a reliable and accurate airport concession financials. We create winning proposals that reflect the quality of our team and services.
• We know what a winning interview looks like, from the presentation format to the food and beverage samples.
• We understand the airport development process and have the in-house expertise to handle every aspect of the tenant improvements (plan, design, permit, construction, commission).
• We apply the best practices to improve the customer experience at airports.
• We have capital to invest in concept development, capital improvements, and the operations – we are motivated by having some skin in the game.
Our certifications can help airports and their tenants meet minority participation goals and are important for private sector clients who value supplier diversity. Along with many Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SME) certifications in the cities and states we do business, we hold these approved certifications:
• Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
• Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development Program (SBA 8(a))
• Airport Concessionaire Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
The business is not what you expected? Looking for a makeover or a new direction? This service is offered to provide in-depth documentation and evaluation of current concession programs, concepts, overall layout and design, and provide recommendations for how best to modify, streamline, or add to the existing program to maximize the customer experience and the facility space. Here’s where we can help:
• Develop a comprehensive Customer Service program
• Advise on Industry Best Practices
• Assess present concessions
• Assess current services offered
• Prepare analytical data on concessions performance
• Provide comprehensive analysis metrics
• Conduct feasibility studies and analyses
• Identify or suggest potential qualified concessionaires
• Analyze customer and market demographics