Jacobsen|Daniels is pleased to announce the recent expansion of our Chicago Office. We are remaining in our current location at 2045 W. North Avenue in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago, but are taking over the adjacent office suite to provide us additional office and support space. The space more comfortably accommodates our current professional staff in Chicago and provides us the ability to continue to add staff to support our growing work in the Chicago and Greater Midwest Region of the country. The J|D Chicago Office will be holding an Open House on October 29, 2015 from 5-9pm CST, we hope to welcome you to our newly expanded space!
- Jacobsen|Daniels awarded $4.6-million master plan contract for Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority
- Jacob Sotsky Promoted to Director in Jacobsen|Daniels Planning Practice
- Jacobsen|Daniels and Haley & Aldrich win multi-year contract for sustainability and asset management program for Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Jacobsen|Daniels Fly Away Valet Services Now Open at BWI Marshall Airport
- South Carolina’s Largest International Airport Welcomes Niche Small Businesses with the Support of Jacobsen|Daniels