J|D was well-represented in New Orleans for the 2017 ACC/AAAE Airport Planning, Design & Construction Symposium. Our team was busy as Brad Jacobsen, Executive Vice President and COO, lead the planning track sessions; Julie Kenfield, Director, served on the panel for technology resiliency; and Jacob Sotsky, Project Manager, moderated a session on Drones to Driverless technology.
- Jacob Sotsky Promoted to Director in Jacobsen|Daniels Planning Practice
- Jacobsen|Daniels and Haley & Aldrich win multi-year contract for sustainability and asset management program for Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Jacobsen|Daniels Fly Away Valet Services Now Open at BWI Marshall Airport
- J|D Helps San Antonio International Airport Open ConRAC
- Successful Diversity Fair & Business Reception with AMAC & Michigan U.S. Small Business Administration